What information do we collect from you?
In order to provide you with satisfactory treatment most suitable to your medical condition, we are obliged to collect certain sensitive information from you which is strictly used and processed for your personal benefit and is not shared with any third parties. The information collected from you includes: –
• Your personal details such as your name, mobile/telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, occupation, marital status
• Any Dental and Medical histories.
• X-rays, scans, clinical photographs and study models
• Any treatment plan proposed to be done, or any treatments already done, consent forms, waivers, clinical notes and costs
• Your correspondence with other healthcare professionals which relate to your previous medical records, etc.
• Any Feedback, reviews and complaints relating to our Platform and Services
How we obtain information from you?
The information can be given by you through any of the following modes:
• Any correspondence with us via phone, e-mail, chat or WhatsApp
• Forms submitted by you for enquiry, appointment and feedback on the Website
• When you use our virtual dental consultation service
• Forms filled by you in our clinics
• Committing to treatments as prescribed for You
• Attending appointments scheduled with Us
How do we protect your information?
We take adequate measures to protect the personal information you have given us considering its sensitive nature. Our team is trained and sensitized about the nature of information which you provide, and adequate care is taken to ensure the confidentiality of your information.
We take all measures to keep the sensitive information you share with us confidential at all times. We do not intentionally sell or disclose your information to any third party. We only share your information with third parties after obtaining your consent.
For how long do we store your information? And why?
Considering the sensitive nature of the information you provide; it is our endeavor to retain it only as long as it is required to fulfil the objectives for which it was collected. As soon as the objectives are fulfilled and you close your account, your information is permanently deleted.
However, we may keep your personal information for a longer length of time in exceptional instances. For example, in the event of any challenge or any complaint, we may retain personal information from closed accounts and even from active accounts to;
• comply with applicable legal and regulatory compliances, prevent fraud or any other form of illicit activity,
• for the purpose of collecting any fees or charges owed to us by you,
• resolve disputes arising out of the use of our services,
• troubleshoot problems,
• assist with any investigation by any government agency which would also include sharing your personal information, if required by law.
• Any statistical data about website browsing action which may include content which has been viewed, the response time of each page, length of User’s visit on each page of the Website and interactions made on the Website.
What are cookies?
Privacy of Children